Saturday, May 19, 2012

A few links

I know I haven't posted in a while. I will try to post again on a slightly more regular basis in the future. I will try and post a lengthy review of both Deborah Feldman's book and of The God Delusion over the next month or two.

Here are some links I've been meaning to post for a while:

Coin Laundry

Off the Path

Chai, Chai, V'Kayam

The Hidden Within

Shunah Uporash


http://www.anonrebbe.blogspot.ca/

The following is a blog that attempts to refute claims made in Letter to My Rabbi:

http://truetorah.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The following is a blog that attempts to refute claims made in Letter to My Rabbi

    It's nice to see that they're not just holding their hands over their ears and goin LA LA LA LA LA LA LA anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THank you for mentioning my blog THE hidden within. Looking forward to your review on THE GOD DELUSION.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the link to my blog "Off the Path and onto the Road". It means a lot of me when people share it. Thank you :)

    I look forward to reading your future posts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is another blog from what looks like an ex-BT

    http://tuviaornottuvia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, I posted these in an entry to my blog and credited you. It is always nice to see more OTD Bloggers.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful.